Our Journey

In 2015, we completed a journey between Orihuela court and London Royal Court of Justice on foot. 44 marathons in 44 days with the hope of raising awareness of parental child abduction and parental alienation and also, on a very personal level, to show my daughter that I would travel the world for
her.

http://walkacrossborders.blogspot.com/

On that occasion, we raised funds for the Reunite
International Child Abduction Centre Charity

This time, with our cycle, as well as having another attempt at raising awareness of these issues, we hope to help to raise funds for another charity Parental Alienation Awareness (1187738) who aim to raise awareness, educate, & campaign against this form of child abuse that needlessly disconnects children, parents, & their extended families.

This, many of you know, I can directly relate to...

We are hoping to raise £2000 to help with publishing and distribution costs in the production of parental alienation awareness brochures.

www.paawareness.co.uk

The link for donating to this charity is :

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tandemacrossborders-paa

I understand the covid situation has caused financial hardship for many.. Charities like this are also finding these times extremely testing.

If you cant help financially, thats ok. But could I ask that you share my JustGiving page link so others can help to support this worthy charity?

Thanks all xx


Tuesday 22 December 2020

Best Wishes for Xmas and the new year

Wishing everybody a happy & wonderful Christmas / holiday season. Im sure it has been such a difficult year for some.. Let us hope that 2021 is as kind as possible to us all.




For those who are parents who are not able to see their children through parental child abduction/parental alienation/retention, my heart goes out to you and empathise with the hurt that you will undoubtedly be feeling.

I plead to any alienating parents and their families to please PUT YOUR CHILDREN FIRST and stop this!!.

#ParentalChildAbduction #parentalalienation #parentalalienationawareness

The best Christmas present you could give to your child is to allow them to love and be loved by BOTH parents without frustrating any contact, gifts etc and/or without trying to poison their minds against a parent that loves them wholeheartedly. It is NEVER too late to change these behaviours.

Also, I have so much thought for those who are suffering the bereavement of their children or any family member through illness or accident.

It must be such a very traumatic time and must hurt so much in particular on these key dates.

Please stay strong and try to enjoy the season as much as possible and contact the people around you that are important in your life.

This year is going to be additionally harder with Covid restrictions but please... Dont be alone... If any of my friends and contacts need to chat, My mobile / contact details are:

0034 622 925 754
s.monkdalton@gmail.com

If you know anybody that is going through a difficult time or is on their own, check in on them. Involve them where you can - even if this year, it might have to be remotely..

These holidays are a celebration but also additionally difficult for some especially during these restrictive times.

If you have your children / grandchildren with you this year, treasure every single moment with them. They will never be this age again.. You are very blessed..xx

As always, thank you to all who have stayed the distance, inspired me and helped me to stay focused and positive when I have needed it most.

Also to the crazy loons I call friends who keep me smiling (and for putting up with my really bad jokes).

In particular, I must thank Michelle for the love, support and belief she always has in me .. love ya loads!!!!

I really can't put into words how much I appreciate you all. I'm blessed to have some amazing people around me and I never take that for granted

Wishing my own daughter Aleyah a wonderful Christmas and pray that we are reunited very soon



Always loving you... Forever your dad.. One More Day Closer!! xx