Our Journey

In 2015, we completed a journey between Orihuela court and London Royal Court of Justice on foot. 44 marathons in 44 days with the hope of raising awareness of parental child abduction and parental alienation and also, on a very personal level, to show my daughter that I would travel the world for
her.

http://walkacrossborders.blogspot.com/

On that occasion, we raised funds for the Reunite
International Child Abduction Centre Charity

This time, with our cycle, as well as having another attempt at raising awareness of these issues, we hope to help to raise funds for another charity Parental Alienation Awareness (1187738) who aim to raise awareness, educate, & campaign against this form of child abuse that needlessly disconnects children, parents, & their extended families.

This, many of you know, I can directly relate to...

We are hoping to raise £2000 to help with publishing and distribution costs in the production of parental alienation awareness brochures.

www.paawareness.co.uk

The link for donating to this charity is :

https://www.justgiving.com/fundraising/tandemacrossborders-paa

I understand the covid situation has caused financial hardship for many.. Charities like this are also finding these times extremely testing.

If you cant help financially, thats ok. But could I ask that you share my JustGiving page link so others can help to support this worthy charity?

Thanks all xx


Thursday 26 December 2019

Christmas Thanks 2019

Another Xmas has come and gone.. Once again, it hasn't been easy but thank you so much to all close to me who made a difficult time of year as enjoyable as was possible...


 

Thanks to Matt, Mark, David, Claire, "nan" and Linda for making us feel so welcome and for the most wonderful Christmas meal. 





To Laura and Mark and the kids (Michelles grandchildren) for sharing Christmas Eve with us and also of course to Michelle who is always so supportive and really is my rock.. Love ya!!

Thanks also to family and friends who sent cards and messages. They are really appreciated. ESPECIALLY those cards and messages that include Aleyah even though she has been absent now for 10 years.. They mean so much to me. 

As always, I keep every message for her so she will see for herself how much she is thought of, loved and missed xxxx



I so hope Aleyah had a wonderful day... I hope with all of my heart that 2020 will be our year to be reunited...




I pray that abducting/alienating parents are given a conscience and realise how wrong their behaviour is and put a stop to it for their children's sake!!

I pray that the family courts, authorities, childcare professionals and schools etc will have a greater understanding of these issues and act accordingly instead of burying their heads in the sand that these tactics occur so frequently.. Children are not weapons.. Dont allow them to be used as ammunition!! 

Thoughts with all good parents who are so wrongfully alienated and/or restricted from being with their children and of course to the children who are wrongfully stopped from being with a parent and one side of their family.. 

This madness won't go on forever.. Stay strong and don't be beaten.. whether it's tomorrow, in the near future or further in time, your children will need you so don't give up!

As always I send out this plea to my daughter's maternal family..


To my daughter Aleyah, I am ALWAYS loving you... Always thinking of you... FOREVER your Dad..

One more day closer xx

0034 622925754 (whatsapp)